-->
Home » » WELCOME!

WELCOME!

Written By Amanda on Thursday, August 4, 2011 | 7:54 PM

     Welcome to: My Life. My family. My Loves. My favorites. My ideas. My dreams. My shopping trips, tips, and savings. My arts, crafts, DIY, repurposing, and decorating. My cooking, hosting, and party ideas. My wifey duties and parenting. The life of a "REAL" Housewife and Mommy!

      I hope to share with whoever cares to read this, things that have made me happy and I hope, can do the same for you! Whether it's a funny story, or a great recipe, an awesome coupon, or deal, a shopping trip I made and saved 90% that you can go out and buy for yourself as well, or just something nice to do for a loved one, or something to make your house pretty, I could go on and on... I'm not much of a writer or blogger, but I promise everything I post, I'm posting because I know all you "REAL" women out there will enjoy it just as much as I do!


2 comments:

  1. Hey Amanda! Great idea! I'm going to try to join up so I can follow your blog. Should be fun to see whatever it is you post here. I really like your blog design and layout too! Love, Aunt Suzzi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda, this is a great idea, now I can check out your blog site any time I want to go shopping and save some money! Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete